Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two for Tuesday!

We got two adorable emails this week!

Hi!
My necklace arrived today, and I'm even more thrilled with it than I thought I'd be. It's absolutely gorgeous....just perfect! Thanks you so, so much for creating beautiful and meaningful pieces of love that aren't focused on diamonds and hearts. My necklace is graceful, understated and private, yet full of sentiment for me and my husband. Well done!
Many, many thanks,
Jill

**************************************
Hi!
Just to let you know that we got the rings and they are perfect!!! They turned out exactly like we had pictured. Thank you so much for your work!!! We really appreciate everything that you've done. You've got a great company! All the best in the future. :)
Thanks so much again,
Rebecca

No comments: